Bonnie is a slouchy hobo-style bag featuring a recessed zipper main closure and exterior double welt pocket. Display two different fabric prints on the exterior, or give her a store-bought look by using one fabric for the exterior with contrasting top stitching. The oval-shaped bottom allows room for nearly anything!
14″ wide (at top) x 12″ tall x 6″ deep
Bonnie Bucket Bag
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight Main Exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight Basic Exterior (or solid) fabric
- 2/3 yards 44” wide quilting weight Lining fabric
- 2.5 yards woven fusible interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF-101)
- 1/4 yard heavy sew-in stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 15” (or longer) all-purpose zipper (main compartment)
- 7” all-purpose zipper (welt pocket, zipper is optional)
- Two 1.5” o-rings or 1” rectangle loops
- Coordinating thread
Due to copyright laws, books and patterns are not returnable.