This medium-sized duffle bag comes together with minimal pattern pieces. Creative use of the top zippered edge and bottom corners gives this bag its boxy shape. Great for your next overnight trip!
18” long x 10” tall x 8” deep (46cm long x 25.5cm tall x 20.5cm deep)
Emblem Duffle Bag
- 1-1/4 yard (1.15 metre) of Exterior Fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1-1/4 yard (1.15 metre) of Lining Fabric
- 1 yard (0.9 metre) of solid fabric (quilting cotton or leather) for straps
- 5/8 yard (0.6 metre) of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase 2 yards)
- 3-1/4 yards (3 meters) of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- Either two triangle rings -OR- two d-rings with 1” (2.5cm) opening
- 1-1/2” (40mm) metal slider
- Two swivel clips with 1-1/2” (40mm) wide opening for strapping
- 30” (76cm) handbag zipper
- Two 12” (35.5cm) zippers
- Optional false bottom: 1 sheet of plastic cross stitch template and foam core board (in the school supply section)
Due to copyright laws, books and patterns are not returnable.